Friday, March 28, 2014

Super Bowl Pho and Bun Bo Hue

Super Pho and Bun Bo Hue had been opened for about a year now and already they have ten posts. They are near the corner of Church and Victoria sts and the route 109 tram services it.

Entrance

The menu 


The guys that work there are lovely and attentive. The manager was super friendly and said sorry for running out of onions. I did however remind him a couple of times though before he said sorry.


They have free tea not like some other places.

They support a charity somewhere in South East Asia. If you have chance do donate.

The broth was quite good for the vegetarian pho. I had a small bowl for $9 and boy was it huge! I put a bit of chilli sauce in there. The rice noodles was great.

Verdict: Some people thought that pho might be expensive just looking at the menu but the bowls are huge. Its a good thing that Richmond has a lot of these sorts of places.
I have to agree with many of the bloggers about the meals there. I paid for my own. I'd like to try the broken rice next time.
Super Bowl Pho & Bun Bo Hue on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...